Canon Live Learning San Francisco
Coastal Landscape Photography
- Presented by:
- Celac Colvert
- Canon Live Learning San Francisco
- August 08, 2018
- 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Free Class
- 201 California Street
San Francisco, California 94111
Coastal landscape photography seems like it would be as easy as arriving at your locatation, setting up your camera and taking a picture. While that might work for snapshots, this class will teach you how to make great images of the coast. Images that you would be proud to print, frame and put on display.
Can I use different lenses? Should the horizon always be towards the bottom of the frame? Is there a correct shutter speed for water? Do I need to shoot RAW files? These questions and more will be answered so you will leave with a much better understanding of what goes into making a great Coastal Landscape Image.
Topics that will be addressed in this class include:
• Basics of landscape photography technique.
• Preparing for a landscape shoot
• Tools to assist in the photographer’s preparation
• Using a storyboard to prepare for a landscape shoot
• Equipment considerations
• Composition and differences between composing for a black and white and color image
• Using unconventional techniques to encourage visual growth
• Post production considerations for Landscape photography.
This is a Canon Live Learning Event Learn More