EOS Menu Demystified
201 California St.
San Francisco, California 94111
We all love to read manuals right? Hardly! We’ve had countless requests for a “diving-into-the-menu” class and so here it is!
If you’ve ever wanted someone to go through the menus on your digital SLR’s menu screen, describe their uses and why you might want to use them, this is the class for you. Our resident Canon Live Learning pro Dave Henry will provide you insights on how to improve your photography by maximizing the potential of your camera.
We will start with the red Shooting Menu and proceed through each of the menu options, including an in-depth look at the yellow Set Up and Orange Custom Functions Menus. We’ll even share some little known EOS tricks.
Whether you’ve been using your camera for a while or if it’s brand new to you, there are functions in your menus that may have gone unused. This is a great opportunity to let us walk you through them.
What you will learn:
• Important features in the various menu chapters
• Benefits of creating a customized “My Menu”
• How to create customized file names
• How to record to multiple cards for field archiving
• How to update date and time file metadata
• How to save camera settings into C1 – C3 menus
• Why custom function settings are important
• How to check for firmware updates