Advanced Autofocus Techniques
201 California Street
San Francisco, California 94111
Tack-sharp photos can be yours!
This will give you the tools to make decisions that will allow you the flexibility to customize autofocus cases for your specific use.
Developing better shooting skills and becoming more familiar with the characteristics that may affect autofocus is essential. Customizing autofocus cases isn’t a magic bullet that will cure lack of shooting skills, but it will help you better analyze your subject and the characteristics of each focus case. This class can help you become more proficient in achieving a higher degree of focus accuracy with action images.
What you will learn:
• New menu options for autofocus customization
• The difference between all six focus cases
• The differences between focus points
• The differences between focus point groups
• How Back-button focus can help with action
• How to customize focus cases
What is provided:
• Canon notebook, pen and lens cloth
• Water and light snacks