Creating a Professional-Looking Short Video
201 California St.
San Francisco, California 94111
EOS digital SLR cameras have the ability to make professional-looking videos. This class will show you how to create a short video to use for friends and social media.
First, you will learn the basics of shooting video with a DSLR. Then, you will use those techniques to shoot video clips. Finally you will learn how to assemble the clips in software to create a professional looking short video.
What you will learn:
• Shooting different clips to create a video
• Cameras settings for shooting video clips
• Getting good audio
• Assembling your clips into a full video
• Editing your audio
• Adding transitions, titles and music
What to bring:
• Your DLSR with a standard lens
• Empty memory card and charged batteries