201 California St.
San Francisco, California 94111
The old adage “A picture is worth a thousand words” has a whole new meaning if the picture is out of focus.
This presentation will uncover some of the mysteries that lurk in your Canon EOS DSLR camera's Autofocus system. We'll begin with a non-technical explanation of the fundamentals of AF operation, along with practical, everyday applications for the different settings on your camera. Some common "problem" situations, and tips on how to get the best results when you're confronted with them, will be discussed, too.
Then, we'll dive into some of the different menu selections and even Custom Functions that are available in some EOS models. These Custom Functions can be used to change how AF works, allowing users to work quickly and tailor the camera's AF system to the way they like to shoot.
You'll leave with a better understanding of your camera's settings and capabilities and more confidence that you can really optimize the AF system in most EOS cameras for the subject matter at hand. If you've ever wanted to have greater insight into how your AF can be used to its maximum potential, this evening's presentation will be a big step in that direction for any Canon EOS DSLR owner.
What you will learn:
• Fundamentals of autofocus
• Uses for different focusing modes for different types of shooting situations
• How to get great results even in difficult situations
• Custom Functions and settings that directly affect how the AF system performs
• How to control the AF system and maximize its effectiveness
• How to set up the camera for shooting action
What is provided:
• Canon notebook, pen and lens cloth
• Water and light snacks