Holiday Boudoir Photography
201 California St.
San Francisco, California 94111
Boudoir photography has become very popular in the last few years but it can be tricky to deliver the perfect combination of quality lighting, excellent posing and classic styling. In this hands-on workshop, Laura Tillinghast will demonstrate her signature style for jaw dropping holiday portraits and soft, flattering boudoir images.
Laura will share her tips for making her subjects comfortable in front of a camera as well as how to get the best poses and expressions. Bring your camera with you for a chance to shoot during the class.
What you will learn:
• Beauty lighting for bridal portraits
• Boudoir lighting & posing techniques
• Brightening complexion in-camera
• Post production & styling tips
What seminar attendees should bring:
• A few favorite lenses
• Loaner cameras and lenses are available