Critique and Print
201 California St.
San Francisco, California 94111
Bring your digital image files to class and get personal advice from your instructor on how to improve your shots. The presenter will project the images you and your peers bring to class, and explain how each could be improved, using composition, lighting, exposure and color. You’ll learn how to refine your photography style, and, perhaps get new ideas and inspiration from viewing the work of others. Best of all, you’ll go home with prints of your favorite images, printed on our professional PIXMA PRO-1 printer.
What You’ll Learn:
• How to improve composition
• How to improve lighting, exposure and use of color
• Constructive criticism to improve your images
What to Bring:
• Three files (jpeg or tiff), 13” x 19” 300 ppi (pixels per inch) in a folder with your name on a flash drive
• A case to carry your prints home