Maximum Resolution Photography Getting the Most out of the Canon EOS 5DS and EOS 5DS R
201 California St.
San Francisco, California 94111
The introduction of the Canon EOS 5DS and EOS 5DS R DSLRs has raised the resolution bar for the entire photographic community. 50 million pixels offers a lot of potential!
We want to bring you the best information possible to allow you to achieve that potential and the opportunity to craft images that will amaze you and your clients.
Canon Live Learning instructor Dave Henry has shot over 70,000 images with these cameras so far in a wide variety of shooting conditions from landscape, architectural and macro to industrial, portrait and aerial photography. He knows how to put a camera through its paces and squeeze the most out of a huge file size.
This program is full of comparison examples, technical information, new menus, and insights on how to obtain maximum resolution and manage your high-resolution workflow. You will also be able to examine 24’' X 36” gallery prints complete with descriptive metadata.
You will benefit greatly from Dave’s experiences with these cameras so if you’ve recently bought one or are seriously considering a purchase, make the time to learn how to take full advantage of the sharpness and out-standing clarity these cameras can produce.
What you will learn:
• Dave’s best practices advice for maximum resolution imaging
• How to achieve maximum sharpness
• Learn Dave’s new menu favorites
• Image processing software tips
• New walk-around ISOs
• Managing file sizes
• Computer and memory card requirements
• High ISO noise reduction
• Sharpness vs. depth-of-field
What to bring:
• Your EOS 5DS or 5DS R camera
• Instruction manual (paper or PDF version on your phone)
What is provided:
• Canon notebook, pen and lens cloth
• Coffee, water and light snacks