Image Capture and Workflow: A Primer
201 California St.
San Francisco, California 94111
Canon's Digital Photo Professional (DPP), is a free software application that came with your camera and is designed for editing, organizing, and processing Canon RAW files and optimizing lens and noise reduction. This software is easily integrated into your existing workflow with other editing programs, such as Adobe’s Photoshop™ Bridge™ and Lightroom™
Using images that we’ve already created, we’ll show you how to quickly edit your photos using Dave’s “Five-minute” edit procedure he developed as a photojournalist. Learn how to use the latest Digital Lens Optimizer tool in DPP from Canon’s Live Learning Instructor Dave Henry, as his comprehensive tutorials will give you new insights into the capabilities and potential of Canon's DPP RAW workflow solution. Blending the DPP solution into your existing workflow is easy.
If you’ve just purchased or received a Canon DSLR camera, this seminar is for you! We’ll show you how to maximize the potential of your new camera and the software it came with (Digital Photo Professional comes bundled free with the purchase of Canon EOS and select PowerShot cameras).
What you will learn:
• Learn about Canon’s new Distortion and Diffraction Correction lens optimizations
• How to get the most out of a Canon RAW or JPEG file using DPP’s powerful processing engine
• The best way to minimize noise using camera menu selections and DPP processing
• When to use in-camera High ISO Noise Reduction
• When to use Long Exposure Noise Reduction
• Batch processing to save you tons of time
• File organization including rating your images and batch renaming
• Using Lens Optimizer to increase in-camera lens corrections with EOS Utility