Optimizing Image Capture and Workflow with Canon Software
201 California St.
San Francisco, California 94111
Learn how to use the latest Digital Lens Optimizer tool in Digital Photo Professional (DPP) from Canon’s Live Learning Instructor Dave Henry as his comprehensive tutorials will give you new insights into the capabilities and potential of Canon's RAW workflow solution. Blending the DPP solution into your existing workflow is easy.
EOS Utility not only adds remote shooting capability to image capture, it also allows you to make additions and deletions to your camera’s CPU such as in-camera lens optimizations for sharpness, distortion and diffraction correction. He’ll show you how to upload new profiles to update your camera settings through the computer.
Picture Styles allow in-camera color customization to match your own vision of color as you see it. Your camera comes with six-factory preset picture styles. Dave will walk you through all of the other free downloadable picture styles available on the Canon website and also introduce you to Technicolor’s new CineStyle Picture Style that just may be the answer you have been looking for to expand your sensor’s dynamic range for still photography.
If you’ve just purchased one of the new EOS-1D X Mark II, EOS 5DS or EOS 5DS R, EOS 5D Mark IV, EOS 80D digital SLR’s, this seminar is for you. We’ll show you how to maximize the potential of your new camera.
Learn about the new and improved features in DPP such as the HDR tool, the Compositing Tool, Digital Lens Optimizer, and more. Digital Photo Professional comes bundled free with the purchase of Canon EOS Digital SLR, and select PowerShot, cameras.
What you will learn:
• Learn about Canon’s new Distortion and Diffraction Correction lens optimizations
• How to get the most out of a Canon RAW or JPEG file using DPP’s powerful processing engine
• The best way to minimize noise using camera menu selections and DPP processing
• When to use in-camera High ISO Noise Reduction
• When to use Long Exposure Noise Reduction
• Batch processing to save you tons of time
• File organization including rating your images and batch renaming
• Using Lens Optimizer to increase in-camera lens corrections with EOS Utility
• How to upload new lens profiles into your camera
• Increasing the sensor’s dynamic range with downloadable Picture Styles
• Personalizing color rendition using Picture Style Editor
• How to upload new Picture Styles into your User Defined menus
• The possibilities of Technicolor’s new CineStyle Picture Style for still photography
What is provided:
• Canon notebook, pen and lens cloth
• Water and light snacks