The Full Frame Difference
201 California St.
San Francisco, California 94111
Why do professional photographers choose a Full-Frame CMOS camera over a camera with a APS-C sized cropped sensor? This question and more will be answered in this free seminar.
Cameras with Full-Frame CMOS sensors have distinct advantages over APS-C sized cropped sensor cameras. There are advantages in lens selection, low light capability and depth of field. We will explore those advantages as they apply to all genres of photography.
If you are considering upgrading from a APS-C sized cropped sensor camera to a Full-Frame CMOS camera you will have to consider which camera body is the best but for you. You will also have to consider lens selection and we will discuss how to do this in the most effective and economical way.
Are there situations when a APS-C sized cropped sensor camera may be the better solution? We will discuss this from both a practical and photographic perspective.
What you will learn:
• The difference between Full-Frame CMOS and APS-C (Crop Sensor) cameras
• Do Full-Frame cameras give you better images
• Is there a difference in Depth of Field
• The wide angle advantage
• If I upgrade to a Full-Frame CMOS camera, will I need new lenses
• Can a APS-C (crop sensor) camera be the better choice for some photographers
What is provided:
• Canon notebook, pen and lens cloth
• Excellent instruction
• Water and light snacks