Critique and Print
201 California St.
San Francisco, California 94111
This event is a great opportunity to bring your digital image files for critique by our Canon expert, Dave Henry. Dave will project your images for the group to see so he can best explain ways to improve such items like composition, lighting, exposure and use of color.
He will also be printing one of your favorite images to take home on our professional PIXMA PRO-1 printer.
Enjoy an evening with Canon to learn how to improve your style of photography, and perhaps get new ideas and inspiration from viewing the work of others.
What you will learn:
• Canon expert will critique your images and give constructive criticism on what could be improved. Your peers will also weigh in on which is their favorite of your three images.
• Learn great ideas from others as well as find new and exciting places to explore your photography.
What to bring:
• Three files (jpeg or tiff) sized at 13’x19” at 300 ppi (pixels per inch) on a flash drive
• Create a folder with you name and place the files in that folder
• Bring something to carry your print
What is provided:
• You will receive a 13”x19” print of your favorite file
• Canon notebook, pen and lens cloth
• Coffee, water and light snacks