CLL Orange County
Commercial Photography. Why It Requires Fortitude And Circus Like Juggling of All Your Creative Talents with Ric Noyle
- Presented by:
- Ric Noyle
- CLL Orange County
- June 12, 2018
- 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Free Seminar
- Canon Live Learning Orange County
123 Paularino Avenue
Costa Mesa, California 92626
Commercial photography involves more than simply taking a good photograph. This class examines what it takes to be a good commercial photographer.
• How to prepare a cost proposal.
• Pit falls and when "not to run into a house on fire”.
• How to do a scout for all the right creative reasons.
• Understanding property and model release forms
• On set protocol and etiquette.
• The protocol of working with Ad Agencies and clients
• How to book models
• How to “shoot loose and edit tight”
• How to process and fine-tune your finished files.
• How to prepare your invoice and license agreement
Ric will reveal the step-by-step process of past assignments that he has completed. From step one of a detailed location scout to model selection. Learn how the lighting can be color corrected and modified. Learn how to have a team of pros on your side from photo assistants to makeup and hair stylists. Who provides lunch? What not to do as part of a production team, on location or in studio.
The course will include a detailed review of several of Ric’s actual photo projects starting with his scout notes and logistical creative location solutions. Here you will see his RAW files, as shot and how the final images were presented to his clients. Ric will also reveal his post-production file prep and his secrets to getting client approval.
This is a Canon Live Learning Event Learn More