Getting Started with Wedding Photography- CANCELLED
123 Paularino Avenue
Costa Mesa, California 92626
Are you interested in getting started with wedding photography? Do you have a full time job, and you're looking to supplement your income by shooting some weddings on the weekends? Or are you just starting your wedding photography career, and you have questions about what to do to succeed in the industry?
Join us at the Canon Experience Center and learn how to get started with wedding photography. We will show you his tips and ticks on getting started, and what you need to do to succeed in a massively competitive industry. This class will not cover how to shoot wedding photos, but will concentrate on how you can get started in the industry.
We will go over:
• Pricing structure: What works best for your business
• How to Profit: How to actually MAKE money as a wedding photographer
• Ethics: What you should do and what you should not do in the industry
• Getting your foot in the door: How to seize every opportunity
• How to book a consultation and what to say to your potential client to make them want to book you!
What to bring:
• Your Canon camera and lenses
• Memory card
• Fully charged battery