Canon Short Night
123 Paularino Avenue
Costa Mesa, California 92626
The Canon Experience Center is hosting Canon Short Night in Orange County. We are dedicated to the discovery of new short films, bringing new voices to the imaging community. We will showcase a mix of film genres, ranging from drama, documentary, music videos to comedy.
We want to create an evening that shares visual creativity with our community. We will be screening selected Short Films followed by a moderated Q&A session on February 28th, 2018.
A panel of judges will review all films and you will be contacted to participate in our screening if selected to participate in the Short Night at the Canon Experience Center. The screening of the selected Short Films will be followed by a moderated Q&A session.
• Your short film must be 2-15 minutes in length
• Must be captured with Canon bodies and/or lenses
• If selected the DP or Director must be present to participate in the panel discussion after the screening of the short films.
• Genre: any topic including narrative, documentary or animation
• Please e-mail your submissions to CanonExperienceCenter@cusa.canon.com
• In your submission, please include: title, running time, name of DP & Director, cameras, lenses, emails and phone numbers and Vimeo/YouTube link with passwords.
• Deadline for submission is on February 9, 2018 at 11:59PM