Student Short Night
123 Paularino Avenue
Costa Mesa, California 92626
You are cordially invited to participate or attend the Canon Experience Center Student Short Night. Canon is dedicated to encouraging our young community of filmmakers to share their stories with their peers and families. They will also be participating in a moderated panel discussion talking about their short films.
This evening is to showcase the students’ talents, visual creativity, and their hard work. We will be screening selected Short Films followed by a moderated Q & A session on January 19, 2018.
A panel of judges will review all films and you and your students will be contacted to participate in our screening if they are selected to participate in the Student Short Night at the Canon Experience Center. The screening of the selected Short Films will be followed by a moderated Q & A session.
• Your short film must be 2-15 minutes in length including credits
• Must be captured with a DSLR and/or video camera. No cell phone footage is accepted.
• The creators of the Short Film must be present if selected
• In your submission please include title, running time, DP, Director, cameras, lenses, emails and phone numbers and Vimeo/YouTube link with passwords, teachers name and school name.
• Genre: any topic including narrative, documentary or animation
• Age: High School Student
• Please e-mail your submissions to CanonExperienceCenter@cusa.canon.com
• Deadline for submission is on December 25, 2017, at 11:59 PM