Canon Short Night
123 Paularino Avenue
Costa Mesa, California 92626
The Canon Experience Center is excited to be hosting Canon Short Night in Orange County. We are dedicated to the discovery of new short films, bringing new voices to the imaging community.
We want to create an evening that shares visual creativity with our community. We will be screening selected Short Films followed by a moderated Q&A session on October 18th, 2017.
A panel of judges will review all films and you will be contacted to participate in our screening if selected to participate in the First Short Night at the Canon Experience Center. The screening of the selected Short Films will be followed by a moderated Q&A session.
• Your short film must be 2-15 minutes in length
• Must be captured with Canon bodies and/or lenses
• Genre: any topic including narrative, documentary or animation
• Please e-mail your submissions to CanonExperienceCenter@cusa.canon.com
• Deadline for submission is on September 18, 2017 at 11:59PM