Professional Development Seminars & Workshops
Producing Your Project: Creating Your MasterpieceRegister Now
- Presented by:
- Mike Myles, Jennifer Mangan
- Professional Development Seminars & Workshops
- August 27, 2018
- 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Canon Burbank
3400 West Olive Ave Suite 250
Burbank, California 91505
Every production is a constant balancing act of Good/Fast/Budget from start to finish, which factors into every decision made from pre-production to equipment choices, locations, staffing, shooting days, and all the way through post-production.
Please join us for an interactive panel and Q & A with seasoned production professionals on how to successfully produce your film/ TV pilot.
- Practical insider tips on the most effective ways and means to produce your project, no matter the budget.
- A concise overview of the versatility of different camera formats and lenses shooting both stills and footage.
- Why you need to review the entire filmmaking process before rolling camera.
- Saving money in Post: The importance of bringing your editor on-board during the pre-production phase.
- Why you need a DIT/Media Manager from Day One on your shoot.
- The language of Production: How to talk with your production crew for the most profitable working relationship on set.
Mike Myles: Production Executive, Welltold Media, previously Prod Exec at CBS
Moderator by writer/producer Beautiful Day Productions Jennifer Mangan
This is a Canon Live Learning Event Learn More