Canon Burbank Short Night
3400 West Olive Ave Suite 250
Burbank, California 91505
Canon Burbank invites you to watch the latest work created by up-and-coming and seasoned filmmakers from Los Angeles and across the US. We will showcase a mix of film genres ranging from drama, documentary, and music videos to comedy. Using the latest in Canon 4K projection technology, take this unique opportunity to see your colleagues work (or your own) on the big screen! The evening will end with a moderated question and answer session with the director of photography and other crew members on their filmmaking process.
PLEASE read the complete criteria and submission guidelines:
• 2-15 total minutes including credits.
• The film shot on Canon equipment.
• The film has never been screened at a Canon Hollywood or Canon Burbank Short Night previously.
• The DP or Director must be present if selected.
• If you are interested in submitting your film for the next Canon Short Night, please email your submission to CanonBurbank@cusa.canon.com
• Submission Deadline: May 20, 2018, 11:59PM.
Your submission must include the following information or will not be accepted for review: Title, Running time, DP, Director, Cameras, Lenses, Emails, Phone numbers, and Vimeo/YouTube link with passwords.
PARKING: Our underground parking lot is accessible off Olive Ave at Lima St. Collect your parking ticket for us to validate at event. Please park in any non-reserved spot then take the stairs or the elevator to PL. Follow the signs for Canon and enter the east side entrance of the iHeartmedia building. Take the elevator to the second floor and the Canon entrance is on your left.